Based on the southern region of Guatemala, made up of a series of high valleys enclosed by mountains. Antigua Guatemala and the Lake Atitlan are easily visited in 6 days, giving you the opportunity to see how local Mayan people live and work, markets and scenic boat views at the lake Atitlan area.
- Day 1: Arrival – Airport transfer to Antigua Guatemala, Overnight in Antigua, Guatemala
- Day 2: Walking guided tour visit. Transfer to the Lake Atitlan area. Overnight at the lake Atitlan area
- Day 3: Scenic boat guided visit to San Juan and Santiago Atitlan
- Day 4: Chichicastenango colorful market guided visit, continue to Antigua Guatemala
- Day 5: Day Trip to the Tikal National park – Guided tour at the park. Overnight in Guatemala City
- Day 6: Transfer to the Guatemala City airport. END OF SERVICES