Multisport Tour Guatemala
The Multisport Tour Guatemala is a mix of adventures and experiences that you might have while you are traveling. You can visit local markets and villages, do some soft adventure activities, and explore Mayan ruins located in the unique tropical rainforest of Guatemala.
We also will visit Las Guacamayas Biological Reserve located in the Peten region, which is one of the best destinations to see wildlife and learn about Communitarian and conservation projects in Guatemala.
- Day 1: Arrival to Guatemala International airport. Land transfer to Antigua Guatemala.
- Day 2: Pacaya Volcano – climbing activity
- Day 3: Transfer to the Lake Atitlan – Iximche Ruins site Guided visit. Overnight at the Lake Atitlan
- Day 4: Santiago Cultural Guided visit
- Day 5: Zip line Activity in the morning. Transfer to the Guatemala City airport. flight to Flores. Overnight in the Flores area
- Day 6: Transfer to Las Guacamayas – Biological Reserve
- Day 7: El Peru ruins site guided tour visits, continue to El Remate area
- Day 8: Yaxha National park guided visit
- Day 9: Tikal National park Guided visit – Domestic flight to Guatemala City. Overnight in Guatemala City
- Day 10: Airport transfer, END of SERVICES