The amazing Mayan countries in Central America and Mexico are perfect to visit them in 15 days, visiting the highlights of each country with a mixture of adventure, nature and wildlife. You will have the opportunity to learn a bit about the Mayan Culture and now days living culture.
- Day 1: Arrival to Cancun, Mexico -transfer to the hotel, Ek balam ruins site guided visit.
- Day 2: Visit the Colonial town of Izamal for a guided tour and in the afternoon visit the craft workshops.
- Day 3: Visit the Chichen Itza ruins site – Guided tour; land transfer to Cancun.
- Day 4: Transfer to Belize – Mexico border, continuing to Belize City. Visiting Altun Ha ruins site en route. Overnight in Belize City
- Day 5: Transfer to Mountain pine ridge area ? Jaguar Paw Cave tubing activity en route
- Day 6: Barton Creek activity for a canoeing activity – PM Visit the Butterfly farm
- Day 7: Caracol Ruins site visit
- Day 8: Transfer to the Flores, Guatemala area. AM Guided visit to the Xunantunich ruins site and PM Sunset guided tour of Yaxha.
- Day 9: Tikal National park Guided visit
- Day 10: Free day at the hotel to rest
- Day 11 – 12: Transfer to the Biological Station – 3 days / 2 nights at the amazing jungle paradise. Canoeing , birdwathing, ruins site visit.
- Day 13: Transfer out to the Flores airport. Domestic flight to Guatemala City. Transfer to Antigua Guatemala for overnight.
- Day 14: Walking guided tour in Antigua Guatemala. Free time.
- Day 15: Transfer to the Guatemala City airport – END OF SERVICES.